TopScore is a provider of assessment centre software, for face to face or virtual assessment centres. Our Digital Assessment Centre Platform streamlines the assessment centre process with a complete paperless approach, allowing for digital efficiency; saving time, money and resources, particularly when used for virtual assessment centres.
Why use TopScore?
Traditional paper-based assessment centres will be revolutionised in the following ways:
• Environmental Sustainability
• Virtual Experiences
TopScore in Action
Our web-based application:
• Is completely configurable to your assessment process and scoring approach
• Typical exercises used: Interview, Group, Presentation, Case-Study, In-Tray, Role-play
• Has a Dashboard of collated scores with various reports and insights
• Has 3 user views: Administrator, Assessor and Candidate (optional)
• Stores all assessment materials on one place with ease of user access
• Allows facilitators to easily track assessment centre progress
• Inbuilt videoconferencing and instant chat
• Has a scheduling system with automatic updates to amendments
• Enables digital note-taking
• Automates candidate feedback reporting
• Can be client branded – all screens, emails, reports
• Can be used for Virtual Assessment Centres with inbuilt videoconferencing
Organisations used TopScore:
Greencore, Schroders, the Financial Conduct Authority, Fidelity International, Tesco, Clifford Chance Bird & Bird, RWE, BAE Systems, Linklaters, Macfarlanes, Stephenson Harwood, the National Audit Office and more.