Digital Assessment Centre Platform is an online application that is designed to administer various talent assessments be it Interview, work simulation exercises, inbox or a case study. The platforms provide a paper-less or virtual assessment centre so candidates can participate in all assessment activities online.
Assessors will be able to mark exercises online avoiding completing paper documents. These types of platform allows organisations to upload their own exercises or third party tests or assessments all in one place making it a seamless experience for assessors and more importantly candidates.
see our Frequently Asked Questions
TopScore is a provider of assessment centre software, for face to face or virtual assessment centres. Our Digital Assessment Centre Platform streamlines the assessment centre process with a complete paperless approach, allowing for digital efficiency; saving time, money and resources, particularly when used for virtual assessment centres.
Why use TopScore?
Traditional paper-based assessment centres will be revolutionised in the following ways:
• Environmental Sustainability
• Virtual Experiences
TopScore in Action
Our web-based application:
• Is completely configurable to your assessment process and scoring approach
• Typical exercises used: Interview, Group, Presentation, Case-Study, In-Tray, Role-play
• Has a Dashboard of collated scores with various reports and insights
• Has 3 user views: Administrator, Assessor and Candidate (optional)
• Stores all assessment materials on one place with ease of user access
• Allows facilitators to easily track assessment centre progress
• Inbuilt videoconferencing and instant chat
• Has a scheduling system with automatic updates to amendments
• Enables digital note-taking
• Automates candidate feedback reporting
• Can be client branded – all screens, emails, reports
• Can be used for Virtual Assessment Centres with inbuilt videoconferencing
Organisations used TopScore:
Greencore, Schroders, the Financial Conduct Authority, Fidelity International, Tesco, Clifford Chance Bird & Bird, RWE, BAE Systems, Linklaters, Macfarlanes, Stephenson Harwood, the National Audit Office and more.
Jombay was founded to make high-touch leadership assessments scalable, giving many more organizations and leaders across the world the opportunity to experience the benefits.
Our consolidated assessment center platform combines technology with behavioral science to help organisations relook at their hiring, development and succession planning processes and to take them virtual, while also enhancing operational efficiency and optimizing costs.
No records found.